Please find below a summary of key information which should be read in conjunction with the Admission to Richmond‘s Primary Schools 2018 brochure, available on the Council’s website at www.richmond.gov.uk. For the full PDF please click here.
School open days
These will take place during the Autumn term. For full details please see each individual school’s website.
Monday 15 January 2018 – You must submit your application and any supplementary information forms by this date.
National Offer Day
You will be sent the outcome of your application by email during the evening of Monday 16 April 2018.
If you apply on a paper form you will be sent the outcome of your application by first class post on Monday 16 April 2018.
You must accept or decline your offer by Monday 30 April 2018, either through the eAdmissions system if you applied online, or on the reply slip if you applied on paper.
The application process
Please ensure that you read the complete Admission to Richmond’s Primary Schools brochure online at www.richmond.gov.uk
Apply online at www.eAdmissions.org.uk
Your application will be managed by the Council’s School Admissions service where you live (eg if you live in in the borough of Richmond, this is your home council).
- You can apply for up to six schools, academies or free schools (state-funded schools) in the Richmond borough and in other council areas.
- You must list the schools in the order that you prefer them. The order of preference is important as it will decide which school is offered if your child qualifies for a place at more than one school.
- Each school considers your child’s application against its admission criteria only and not according to your order of preference.
- The order of preference in which you list your schools is confidential. Schools are not told the preference order in which you have listed them.
- You should check if you need to complete a supplementary information form for the schools you are applying for. If the school is outside Richmond borough, please refer to the relevant local authority or contact the school (contact details for neighbouring authorities can be found in the Admissions brochure).
- For more details on the schools’ admissions criteria, please refer to the school’s individual website.
All of the above points are covered in the Admission to Richmond’s Primary Schools brochure in a step by step guide which you can find on the Richmond website www.richmond.gov.uk
If you require any additional support or advice please phone School Admissions on 020 8547 5569 to speak to a member of the team.
The phone lines are open on Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 2.00pm and between 4.00 and 5.00pm.