Our admissions point is measured to the front door of the permanent school site at 389 Richmond Road, Richmond Upon Thames, TW1 2EF. For any admission related inquiries, please email the school: email@example.com
Use the eAdmissions website from 1 September 2021 to apply online for your child’s primary (reception) or junior (Year 3) school place.
Children born between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2018 are due to start reception class at primary school in September 2022.
You can name up to six schools in your application including academy or free schools and schools in other council areas.
If you do not live within the borough you need to apply for a place through your own council and you can include Richmond schools in your application.
The closing date is 15 January 2022.
If you have any difficulty completing your application, please contact the School Admissions Team.
You must still apply for reception class even if your child already attends the nursery at your preferred primary school.
Before you apply
Please read before applying:
- Personal Information Policy and validity of information given
- Primary School Admissions brochure (pdf, 2.67 MB)
- Infant, junior, primary and secondary schools brochure (pdf, 4.7 MB)
- Frequently asked questions about starting school (pdf, 252 KB)
- How places were allocated at community schools in the past three years (pdf, 207 KB)
For church schools, academies and free schools, please visit the school’s website for how places have been offered for the last three years.
When making your application in eAdmissions you should:
- Complete a separate application for each child if you are applying for twins or triplets
- Tell us in your application if your child will have a brother or sister (sibling) attending your preferred school(s) in September 2022
Certain schools need additional information to apply their admissions criteria and may require you to also complete a Supplementary Information Form. For example, schools that prioritise applications by faith. If you are applying for this type of school, please check the school’s website for further information and to download a Supplementary Information Form.
If your child has an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP), or a Statement of Special Education Needs, you don’t need to complete the application.
Applying for an in-year place
If you’re not applying for a Reception or year three place in September 2022 you should read our in-year admissions information.
If you applied online:
- You will be sent an email during the evening of 19 April 2022 to tell you the outcome of your application. The availability of results for viewing will be staggered to assist demand, so precise timings cannot be guaranteed. You will also be able to view this by logging in to the eAdmissions website
- Use the eAdmissions website to tell us if you wish to accept or refuse the school place your child has been offered. The deadline to do this is 30 April 2022. Submitting your response online guarantees that the school knows your decision.
- If your child did not qualify for a place at your first preference school, please read the notes for parents for more information about the process and what to do next
If you applied on a paper form:
- If you applied on a paper form you will be sent an email during the evening of 19 April 2022 to tell you the outcome of your application
- Please make sure you respond by email to tell us if you wish to accept or refuse the school place your child has been offered. The deadline to do this is 30 April 2022. Returning your reply by the deadline guarantees the school knows your decision
You have a legal right to appeal against a decision not to offer your child a place at any or all of the schools that you’ve applied to. You can appeal for a place at your preferred school even though your child may have a place somewhere else.
You can appeal against the decision to refuse admission to a Bellvue Place Education Trust (BPET) primary school by completing the appeals form below.