Our admissions point is measured to the front door of the permanent school site at 389 Richmond Road, Richmond Upon Thames, TW1 2EF
For any admission related inquiries, please email the school: firstname.lastname@example.org
For in-year Reception/ Year 1/ Year 2/ Year 3/Year 4/Year 5 admissions for 2020/2021 please make an application via Richmond school admissions Team.
Please ensure that you read the complete Admission to Richmond’s Primary Schools brochure online at www.richmond.gov.uk
To apply for a place in our Reception class for September 2021 please do so via the Pan London Admissions System:
Apply online at www.eAdmissions.org.uk
The application process
Your application will be managed by the Council’s School Admissions service where you live
(eg if you live in in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, this is your home council).
- You can apply for up to six schools, academies or free schools (state-funded schools) in the Richmond borough and in other council areas.
- You must list the schools in the order that you prefer them. The order of preference is important as it will decide which school is offered if your child qualifies for a place at more than one school.
- Each school considers your child’s application against its admission criteria only and not according to your order of preference.
- The order of preference in which you list your schools is confidential. Schools are not told the preference order in which you have listed them.
- You should check if you need to complete a supplementary information form for the schools you are applying for. If the school is outside Richmond borough, please refer to the relevant local authority or contact the school (contact details for neighbouring authorities can be found in the Admissions brochure).
- For more details on the schools’ admissions criteria, please refer to the school’s individual website.
All of the above points are covered in the Admission to Richmond’s Primary Schools brochure in a step by step guide which you can find on the Richmond website www.richmond.gov.uk
If you require any additional support or advice please email School Admissions at email@example.com with your query and provide a contact phone number to reach you on.
Friday 15 January 2021 You must submit your application and any supplementary information forms by this date.
National Offer Day You will be sent the outcome of your application by email during the evening of Friday 16 April 2021.
You must accept or decline your offer by Friday 30 April 2021, either through the eAdmissions system if you applied online, or by email if you applied on paper.
For any further information regarding admission in schools in Richmond, you can also contact Richmond School Admissions Team.
Here is the link to the Richmond school admissions website: https://www.richmond.gov.uk/primary_school_admissions
Contact details of the School Admissions Team:
Education and Children’s Services
Kingston upon Thames
Telephone: 020 8547 5569
*The School Admissions Team do not take calls between 2pm and 4pm. Please telephone between the hours of 9am and 2pm or between 4pm and 5pm Monday to Friday.